Telephone consultation is offered as a part of our cancer care navigation services for free.
It may be an option for you if:
- an issue or situation is so complex that it is better communicated by personal contact.
- the issue is very confusing; the telephone consultation will promote better understanding.
- multiple family members want to be involved at the same time.
- there is an abundance of questions, they can all be answered in real time.
- there is sense of urgency; the telephone consultation is most efficient.
To schedule a telephone consultation:
1. Register for a free account. If you have not already done so, click here
2. Then complete the short health profile. Once you complete the five questions, you will be able to send a message to a nurse. The nurse will arrange a date and time with you to talk on the telephone.
3. If you cannot do this online, please call (919) 267.3657 for an appointment.
Bob and Jan Haase
Appendiceal Cancer Survivor, Michigan
"I have learned more and have received more guidance from my nurse consultant than I have from any of the physicians, oncologists, radiologists an books combined during my entire journey. And for free! The confidential portal allows me to communicate online from work. I am thankful for this lifelong resource."
- Jeannette R.
Breast Cancer Survivor, North Carolina